Go To Great Panes, Kathryn Maloney ©2009
|Visit our Etsy shop: GoTo|
This week Etsy added USD to all our listings to make it clear to international buyers that our prices are in US Dollars. Unfortunately it’s been causing issues with the Let’s Ets data feeds.
If you are looking to update your data feed, you can do one of two things:
1. Switch to the Etsy RSS method which also allows you to use the scheduler to automatically update your shop from now on:
Here’s a tutorial–be sure to start from step 1 as some of the account settings need to be changed:
2. Manually edit your Let’s Ets feed:
from your download
1. Download the feed to your computer.
2. You should be able to open it with an HMTL editor or a plain text program like notepad or WordPad. Right-click on the file name and select “Open with” and pick a program.
3. Make sure the cursor is at the top of the page, then hold down the control button on your keyboard and click H.
4. When the pop up opens put USD in the “Find what” box, and leave the “Replace with” box empty. Click the “Replace All” button.
5. Save the file, and upload to Google Base as usual.
The Let’s Ets fix is a tip from Glasstastic.
|Visit our Etsy Supply Shop: GoToSupplies|